By Andrew M. Colman
extensively cross-referenced for ease of use. moreover, over eighty illustrations supplement the text.
Detailed appendices persist with the A-Z dictionary and comprise a listing of 800 regularly occurring abbreviations and emblems, and a listing of phobias and phobic stimuli with complete definitions. Now containing an appendix of instructed internet hyperlinks, that are accessed and saved modern through the Dictionary of Psychology web site, this version is loaded with additional information than the other dictionary of its style. A Dictionary of Psychology is a useful paintings of reference for college students and
teachers of psychology and comparable disciplines, pros, and is supreme to an individual with an curiosity within the workings of the mind.
Read Online or Download A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Paperback Reference) PDF
Similar psychology & counselling reference books
The latest addition to the Made uncomplicated sequence, Psychology Made easy takes readers on a desirable trip in the course of the human brain. This balanced evaluate explores the basic theories of the sphere, from developmental, social, and irregular psychology to sensation and belief, cognition, and character.
First released in 1999. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Present-Day Russian Psychology: A Symposium via Seven Authors includes the 1st finished survey of Russian mental literature that offers a sympathetic yet severe account of Soviet psychology. This booklet specializes in 3 developments in Soviet psychology — first is the Pavlovian reports of conditioning and crucial frightened kind; moment are reports of verbal habit; and 3rd is the Georgian “set thought.
The Mind–Body challenge: A Psychobiological process examines the mind-body challenge from a psychobiological viewpoint. It intends to teach that the belief of a separate psychological entity is not just unwarranted by way of the to be had information and the present mental versions, yet collides head-on with the main primary principles of all glossy technology and is hence a stumbling block to growth.
- Mental Health Services in Criminal Justice System Settings: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography, 1970-1997: A Selectively Annotated Bibliography, 1970-97 ... Bibliographical Guides in Criminal Justice)
- Career Development and Vocational Behavior of Racial and Ethnic Minorities (Contemporary Topics in Vocational Psychology Series)
- Psychodrama in the 21st Century: Clinical and Educational Applications
- Your Practicum in Psychology, Second Edition: A Guide for Maximizing Knowledge and Competence
- Biological Research on Addiction: Comprehensive Addictive Behaviors and Disorders, Volume 2
- Master Introductory Psychology Volume 2: Learning, Memory, Cognition, and Consciousness
Additional resources for A Dictionary of Psychology (Oxford Paperback Reference)