By Subhash C. Basak,Guillermo Restrepo,Jose L. Villaveces
Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications highlights the hot growth within the rising self-discipline of discrete mathematical chemistry. Editors Subhash C. Basak, Guillermo Restrepo, and Jose Luis Villaveces have introduced jointly 27 chapters written via sixty eight the world over well known specialists in those volumes.
Each quantity contains a sensible integration of mathematical and chemical options and covers a variety of functions within the box of drug discovery, bioinformatics, chemoinformatics, computational biology, mathematical proteomics, and ecotoxicology.
Volume 1 contains chapters on mathematical structural descriptors of molecules and biomolecules, purposes of in part ordered units (posets) in chemistry, optimum characterization of molecular complexity utilizing graph idea, diversified connectivity matrices and their polynomials, use of 2nd fingerprints in similarity-based digital screening, mathematical ways to molecular constitution iteration, comparison graphs, purposes of molecular topology in drug layout, density sensible thought of chemical reactivity, program of mathematical descriptors within the quantification of drug-likeness, application of pharmacophores in drug layout, and masses more.
- Brings jointly either the theoretical and functional features of the elemental ideas of mathematical chemistry
- Covers purposes in varied components of physics, chemistry, drug discovery, predictive toxicology, platforms biology, chemoinformatics, and bioinformatics
- Revised 2015 variation encompasses a new bankruptcy at the present panorama of hierarchical QSAR modelling
- About 1/2 the e-book focuses totally on present paintings, new purposes, and rising techniques for the mathematical characterization of crucial features of molecular constitution, whereas the opposite part describes functions of structural method of new drug discovery, digital screening, protein folding, predictive toxicology, DNA constitution, and structures biology
Read or Download Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1 PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
We current the following the second one factor committed solely to the spin-labeling process as a part of organic Magnetic Resonance. quantity 14 commemorates a modifi- tion in our editorial coverage with the retirement of my esteemed coeditor, Jacques Reuben. From thisjuncture into the longer term, every one factor will specialize in a few designated subject in magnetic resonance.
Este livro traz uma proposta de trabalho direcionada às aulas práticas de Química Analítica Qualitativa. Apresenta de modo objetivo os conceitos mais importantes e concentra-se nas reações específicas empregadas na separação ou identificação dos íons a partir de um sistema de análise sistemática, com uma extensa variedade de operações de laboratório.
Nuclear tools, quantity 1: creation to Radioanalytical Physics offers an advent to the actual ideas of radioanalytical tools. This booklet discusses the nuclear response mechanisms, the sensible formulation for elemental research, and the interplay of charged particle beams with subject.
Aus einem Verfahren fur Spezialisten in der Forschung hat sich die LC/MS-Kopplung zu einer bewahrten Routineanwendung entwickelt. Ziel des Buchs ist, LC/MS-Anwendern moglichst detaillierte Informationen zu geben, damit sie ihre LC/MS-Applikation optimum durchfuhren konnen. Nach einem Uberblick uber den gegenwartigen Stand der Technik und instrumentelle Voraussetzungen werden Aspekte der Methodenentwicklung diskutiert.
- Handbook of Food Analysis, Third Edition - Two Volume Set
- Profiles of Drug Substances, Excipients and Related Methodology: 30
- Trans Fats Replacement Solutions
- Aptamers in Bioanalysis
- Fundamentals of Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy, Second Edition
Additional resources for Advances in Mathematical Chemistry and Applications: Volume 1