By Paolo Gresele,Gustav V. R Born,Carlo Patrono,Clive P. Page
Read Online or Download Antiplatelet Agents: 210 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology) PDF
Best molecular biology books
Delivering the healthcare professional with a superb figuring out of molecular biology and its functions for the prognosis and remedy of melanoma, this e-book studies the fundamental molecular and different ideas of melanoma drugs, together with controls of telephone development and senescence, carcinogenesis, tumorogenesis, and epidemiology.
Retinal and choroidal angiogenesis are the prime reasons of irreversible imaginative and prescient loss in built international locations. therefore, ocular angiogenesis is an intensely studied approach, and the sphere is advancing at an remarkable speed. It has turn into more and more tricky to control the titanic quantity of knowledge generated by way of the growing to be crew of investigators, hence a source is required that distills and summarizes our growth thus far.
The discovery of the polymerase chain response (PCR) received the Nobel Prize in Chemistry in 1994 and is still some of the most vital medical discoveries of the 20 th century. greater than 50,000 researchers within the usa use PCR replication know-how, but there's a major absence of any contemporary courses in this topic.
This booklet discusses a few case reports to exhibit the interpretation of study options to lab-scale fabrics improvement for biomedical functions. The ebook intends to encourage lively researchers to enhance new iteration biomaterials. This booklet is intended for readers, who're already conversant in the vast sector of biomaterials.
- Advances in Mitochondrial Medicine: 942 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Molecular Assembly in Natural and Engineered Systems: 103 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- BRAF Targets in Melanoma: Biological Mechanisms, Resistance, and Drug Discovery (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- Protein Quality Control in Neurodegenerative Diseases (Research and Perspectives in Alzheimer's Disease)
- Contamination in Tissue Culture
- Advances in Hemodynamics and Hemorheology, Volume 1 (Advances in Hemodynamics & Hemorheology)
Additional resources for Antiplatelet Agents: 210 (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)